Come join us for an all European Faith Crisis Retreat in the beautiful mountains of Switzerland.
WHEN: June 21-23, Friday 16.00h – Sunday 12.00h.
WHERE: Churwalden, Switzerland. Our event location, the Pradotel, lies footsteps from chairlifts and mountains in a beautiful setting. An easy 2-hour train ride from the Zurich International Airport (see www.sbb.ch for train connections).
LODGING: At the Pradotel in Churwalden. The Pradotel is a nice hostel-type accommodation with couple and family rooms. We have booked 2 of the 3 buildings exclusive for our event.
COST: $250 U.S. for adults, $100 U.S. for youth age 13-17, $50 U.S. children under 13. Fee Includes workshop, 2 nights lodging and food (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner, Sunday breakfast).
- Navigating a religious faith crisis
- Communicating with believing family and friends
- Navigating a mixed-faith marriage
- Healthy marriage/relationships/intimacy
- Improving your mental and spiritual health
- Finding community after a faith crisis
- Raising healthy children after a faith crisis
- Healthy sexuality
- Leisure program for children and youth.
- Chairlift with longest toboggan run of Switzerland and rope park a short walk from the event location.
Contact Philipp Gysler at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding organisation, event location, and logistics.
To reserve your seat for this event register here.
NOTE: We will need at least 40 attendees to make this event affordable. If we do not reach 40 registrants by June 1, 2019 we reserve the right to cancel the event (and will return your registration fee).