Recorded at the THRIVE Retreat, 8/30 – 9/1/2019 in Salt Lake City, Utah – including the participation of ~40 audience members.
Fundamentals of Mental Health in a Religious Transition Part 1:
Fundamentals of Mental Health in a Religious Transition Part 2:
Other topics covered at the retreat included:
- Introductions of Retreat Participants
- Understanding and Navigating a Religious Transition
- The Key to Healthy Relationships: Emotional Intimacy
- Healthy Sexuality After a Religious Faith Transition
- Conscious Parenting After a Religious Faith Transition
- Communicating with Believing Family and Friends After a Religious Faith Transition
To find or create a THRIVE faith crisis support community in your area, please go to: thrivebeyondmormonism.org.
In partnership with:
For coaching information:
I am just beginning my faith crisis. Your podcast, John, has been so inspiring and helpful for me. As I was watching 055-056: Fundamentals of Mental Health in a Religious Transition (August 2019 THRIVE Retreat), a member of the audience named Heidi stood and made a comment About being a direct descendant of JS and knowing his truth has made her understand her dad. I resonated with her 100% and would LOVE to connect with her. I realize that was 2 years ago and I don’t have social media, but is there anyway you could contact her and give her my contact info??? I would love to meet her and share stories. My ph # is 928-245-2745
Thank you! Crystal Tillman