A Mormon Faith Crisis usually involves significant disruption to marriages, families, friendships, community, spirituality, mental health, morality, and one's sense of meaning and purpose.
For the past few years we have organized several very successful workshops and retreats to support Mormons in faith crisis/transition. These events are consistently rated 4.9 out of 5.0, and we are continually told that they have been incredibly valuable in domains such as:
- Helping to save marriages, including mixed-faith marriages.
- Helping to rebuild lives during and after a faith transition.
- Helping to improve relationships with believing family and friends.
- Helping to improve mental health and well-being.
- Helping to build stronger progressive/post-Mormon community ties/connections in local areas.
If you are interested in holding a workshop or retreat in your area, please click here for step-by-step instructions for organizing a workshop or retreat.
Finally, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about upcoming events.