The “2019 THRIVE: Healing and Joy Beyond Mormonism Conference” will be held in Salt Lake City, 6/7 – 6/9. At present, the THRIVE SLC 2019 conference is SOLD OUT. However:
- It is likely that some people will need to cancel their reservations for THRIVE SLC 2019, and
- We are planning to hold another THRIVE conference in the near future (possibly in SLC, and possibly in either Las Vegas or Arizona).
If you would like to be put on the wait-list for THRIVE SLC 2019, or to be notified about the next THRIVE conference, please fill out this questionnaire.
Details about THRIVE SLC 2019 can be found below.
Topics for the THRIVE SLC 2019 will include:
- Navigating a Mormon faith crisis.
- Maximizing your mental health during and after a Mormon faith crisis.
- Improving your marriage/relationships after a Mormon faith crisis.
- Communicating with believing family and friends after a Mormon faith crisis.
- Finding community during and after a Mormon faith crisis.
- Raising healthy children during and after a Mormon faith crisis.
- Healthy sexuality during and after a Mormon faith crisis.
- And much, much more!
- Friday: 7pm – 10pm
- Saturday: 9am – 10pm (6-10pm Dinner for VIP tickets only)
- Sunday: 9am – 5pm
We will also have some fun, including live entertainment and karaoke. YAY!
Registration Information (SOLD OUT!):
- VIP Registration is $99/person, and includes 2 lunches and a dinner on Saturday night. This option is almost sold out.
- Early Bird Base Registration is $75/person, and includes all presentations, and lunches on both Saturday and Sunday (dinner on Saturday night not included)
- On May 25th, registration will rise to $149/person.
– This is a non-profit event. All speakers and organizers are donating their time to make this event successful. All profit/proceeds from this event (if any) will go towards future events.