On today’s The Gift of the Mormon Faith Crisis podcast we will answer the question, “What are the most difficult aspects of a Mormon Faith Crisis?” In part one of this episode, we will discuss the following:
- Disappointing parents and extended family.
- Navigating a marriage built on Mormonism.
- Coming out to family, friends, co-workers, and the world.
- Feeling like a disappointment to loved ones, our ward.
- Navigating a mixed-faith marriage/family.
- Renegotiating/rebuilding a marriage after a faith crisis.